Groups may choose to attend Mass during the week. Please notify the Director so FFTP programming can be scheduled accordingly. Mass times for neighboring churches are:
- St. Clement’s Catholic Church – both 7am and 8am. Located around the block from the Tau House – many groups choose to attend before going to work at least once during the week. During the school year, Mass on Thursday is at 7:45 and is celebrated with the school children
- St. Peter in Chains Cathedral, downtown Cincinnati – weeknights at 5:15pm. Some groups choose to attend after work, but before supper
- Bellarmine Chapel at Xavier University – weeknights at 5pm (during the school year only)
- Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center – weeknights 7:15pm
- Holy Cross Immaculata Church – Monday evenings at 7:30pm
The Franciscans for the Poor Staff is happy to offer a morning reflection activity at 8am. Some groups choose not to do a morning reflection and instead attend Mass at St Clement’s Catholic Church. Groups are also welcome to do their own morning reflection(s) – please contact the Director to make arrangements.
Groups are encouraged to lead evening reflections during the week. The Franciscans for the Poor Staff provides some resources onsite for this; however, groups are highly encouraged to plan some prayer options before arriving and to bring any resources with them for the week. Opportunities for Mass or evening reflection at St Clare Convent Chapel or St Clement’s Catholic Church may be available upon request. Contact the Director to make arrangements.
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Reconciliation may be offered next door at St Clement upon request. Contact the Director about scheduling.
Time for the Blessed Sacrament:
An opportunity for time before the Blessed Sacrament may be available upon request. Contact the Director about scheduling.